Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Waiting Game

I am sitting in the living room of my boyfriend's apartment. It's 12:32 AM on Sunday September 25th and I need to up and ready to leave for the airport in 3 hours. My bags are packed, my plane outfit laid out, iPad charged... and yet I can't sleep. I guess the anticipation and the  months of planning and waiting for this day is just too much for me right now. I am torn between the extreme excitement and the realization that in a week, we will be back home and my sister will be married. I think the excitement is really to blame here though. I am so excited to get on the plane and get off in the Bahamas. This is just a quick post to say Goodbye for the week. I wish you all well and can't wait to share all the pictures and stories when I get back.
With Love,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment