Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girls Night

Monday is gone and I couldn’t be happier. Despite an 8 o’clock meeting this morning, that went a little too long, the sun is shining and I am in a good mood. Why the good mood? Tonight is our weekly ‘Girls Night Out’.  Nothing in this world makes me happier than spending time with my girls and that is exactly what I plan on doing this evening. We will be meeting up at this cozy Italian restaurant that has live jazz on Tuesdays to chat over good food and good wine. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect Tuesday Night. Don’t get me wrong, there are many things in my life that make me happy: my family, my boyfriend, good movies… but there is something so special about being with a good group of girls, and let me tell you, this is one good group of girls. We aren’t catty or jealous with one another, but supportive and genuine friends. I am proud to know these girls and call them my friends. On a side note, something that makes me a little sad is that there will be two missing. Not just tonight, but every girl’s night. See, my sister in law K (ok not my sister in law, my sister’s sister in law but therefore also mine) and T’s friend P both live in Toronto and can’t make it to our dinners. They also fit so well into the group and we wish they could be here with us. We miss them though, and will be sure to have an extra glass of wine for them :).

T and I will be doing a quick yoga class before dinner which I am also looking forward to. For now, it’s back to work for me. So have a great day and I’ll be back tomorrow. Cheers!

 

With Love,

S

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be at girls night dinners too! Love the montreal ladies!! xo

    ReplyDelete