Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Five

That's FIVE days till CHRISTMAS!!!!

I am trying to write this blog post but keep getting distracted by the Christmas music that is playing in the background…I can’t focus.



Christmas music is now off…

With less than a week left, it is starting to look feel a lot like Christmas around here.  There is a serious lack of snow in Montreal (and across the country) and although it definitely feels weird, my schedule has been filled with holiday festivities resulting in some serious holiday spirit.



Saturday night B and I attended a holiday party with many of our close friends.  It was wonderful to get together and as always, there were lots of laughs, great good and drinks.

                                                            

Sunday night we went to our church for an annual carol service.  I first started going to this service with my mom a number of years ago and since then, others have joined each year.  We now go as a family including my grandparents, husband and sisters's boyfriends.  After the service, we all head out to dinner.  I look forward to this every year.



I got in past nine tonight after some extended holiday shopping with my husband.  We decided to make one of my favorite meals...pizza.  This is the recipe that I use for the dough (so simple and easy):


1 package active-dry yeast
1-1/2 cups very warm water

4 cups all-purpose flour

1-1/2 tsp. salt
2 Tbs. olive oil


Have a lovely evening everyone and I will be back tomorrow for more holiday posting....


Kisses, T






2 comments:

  1. I missed the carol service this year...oh I wish I was there. You take such good care of him...he is so lucky...as is our whole family. See you Saturday......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you while we were there...missed having you join us this year. I can't wait to see you all this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete