Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Ahhhh, gotta love the PED days!

Good moring everyone! I hope you have all been well.


I am super pleased this morning because although my job can be demanding, draining etc some of the time, I also get the added bonuses such as Christmas vacation, spring break and PED DAYS!!!


Not that today is shaping up to be a calm day- the opposite rather... I have a cake to bake/decorate! It's going to be a challenge but I'm excited to see where I end up with it.


In the spirit of not ruining an important event for a dear friend who may or may not be a visit to the Life of Three, I won't say anything further... I will however document this potential disaster so I can share my trials and tribulations with you later on.


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment