Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Favorite Things

This past weekend was fun but busy as usual. We celebrated a good friend's birthday on Saturday night at La Couscoussière Ali Baba, a restaurant in downtown Montreal offering a mix of Moroccan and Tunisia traditional dishes.  On weekends, it is a dinner/show with live belly dancers.  The decor is quite unique, the food is tasty (a little over priced but with show, I guess you can justify it) and the overall experience is fun to try.


Wishing my oldest friend (we have been friends since birth) a very Happy Birthday today!


Here are a few things I am loving this Monday morning.

My new homegrown monogrammed mugs from Anthropologie. They teamed up with Australian artist Samantha Robinson to design these fun mugs. A gift from my very thoughtful MIL.
My adult vitamin gummies that are the only reason I remember to take my vitamins.
My Valentine's Day roses that are still looking pretty.
My flannel sheets that make getting out of bed any day of the week difficult.

Happy Monday Everyone.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment