Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One of Those Days

Good Wednesday Morning everyone! I was going to do my feature post on a vacation spot this morning, but I'm having 'one of those days'. I think everyone knows that kind of day I'm referring to... one where nothing is going right, everyone needs you, your phone keeps ringing with texts, and calls and emails. I'm trying my hardest not to lose it, but it's definitely going to be one of those days. I just have to keep telling myself... KEEP YOUR COOL S. I can't lose it on anyone today. Doesn't help that I have a big meeting either... So, how's your morning going so far? Better than mine I hope. Here's to better mornings. This is how I feel right now.



With Love,
S

3 comments:

  1. Chin up. It is bright and sunny; vacations are near and - at least you are not bored!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sad face.....cheer up sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing much better now! Thanks for the positive comments :) S

    ReplyDelete