Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grazie

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! I know... I know... the three of us here at lifeofthree have become LBs and I apologize for it. As I've mentioned over the past few weeks, we've had a lot of personal stuff going on that has made it difficult for us to find time to post. Add that to the disgusting weather we've been having and it makes for a pretty boring post. As the warmer weather arrives, however, I promise that we will be out and about and doing more exciting posts about all the exciting things we will be doing. 


One thing I shouldn't have been lazy about, was doing a Birthday Shoutout to my Boyfriend E. He celebrated his 30th birthday on Sunday and I didn't want to embarrass him with a post... but what the heck! I should have! Oh well... next year :) We celebrated by having a dinner on Saturday night and he had an absolutely great time. So thank you to everyone who showed up to help us celebrate E's very special day. We ate, we drank, we danced... It was just so much fun. Because I didn't post on his birthday, because he will always be young at heart... and because we are so into SomeEcards right now, I decided to post this one for his belated birthday post. 




I would also like to take this opportunity to say a giant THANK YOU to everyone who has so generously donated to our team for the Montreal Pineapple Challenge. Your support has been incredible and we truly appreciate everyone who has shared the link, passed it on, donated, and spread the word. It really means a lot to us and we thank you thank you thank you! I won't single anyone out, but we've had some very generous donations from some very generous people. If you would like to share the link or donate, you can visit our team page by clicking here


Also, because of the interest that was shown when the event was featured on TeamBuy, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society has decided to do a 3 day registration reduction on SwarmJam. The registration fee is half price, but you only have two more days so you've gotta move fast. To score this sweet deal, you can do so by clicking here. Feel free to share our link or the SwarmJam one with friends and family. 


It's work time, so I better get going but, as I said... we promise more posts soon! We thank all of our generous donators and wish you all a great day. 


With Love,
S



No comments:

Post a Comment