Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Last Chance

Good Morning Everyone! Since it's Monday morning I have a bit of a hectic morning finishing up everything that came in to be done Friday after I had left. I will do another post later on about my weekend, but wanted to make sure that everyone knew that TODAY is the last day to get the 2 for 1 deal on teambuy for the Montreal Pineapple Challenge. As I've mentioned a few times, this cause is very important to my sisters, my family and I. We have experienced the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's work first hand and it is with events such as this one that they are able to do such incredible work. With this being said, I ask you one last time to share this TeamBuy link on your facebook, twitter, blog, through email... any way you can. If you aren't able to donate or to be part of this amazing event, then share it any way you can. Every little bit helps. E and I have registered for the event and I will be sharing information on how you can donate to our team later today... but for now, please share this post as well as the Team Buy Link so that we can get the word out. 




We at the Life of Three thank you. Your support means a lot to us. 
With love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment