Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Little Bit Vintage, A Little Bit Greek, A Whole Lot of Fun


As devoted readers have well, read… I have been gradually counting down the weddings of two of my best friends (ok- I might say that a lot because I’ll admit, I am very lucky to be surrounded in life by wonderfully solid, supportive and overall amazing girl friends!!!)

The Bride was adorned in a cream, lace dress which aside from being breathe taking, also fit this beautiful bride’s personality perfectly. The bridesmaids (all 6 of us + MOH) wore floor length, midnight blue gowns- we got to choose our dress. To match her “borrowed” fur stole (from her grandmother), the bride surprised each bridesmaid with a cute little stole of her own. (Not worn down the aisle.)  

The Girls

MOH and the Bride

The Boys

ANYHOW- this weekend was one of two weddings I will be partaking in this year. On Saturday, April 21st, 2012 KE & her incredible fiancĂ© (now husband) wed in a gorgeous ceremony at a Greek Orthodox Church here in Montreal. I was slightly nervous about how my feet would hold up throughout a long ceremony however, I guess I just got caught up in the moment and the ceremony was over before I knew it! And then the party started…


Dancing

Drinking

Cigars

The party was great! Aside from the usual reasons that make weddings enjoyable- good food, tasty drinks and lots of dancing) KE & S’s wedding had those extra little touches- The always popular candy table, a super fun photo booth & the hit of the evening…

the midnight baby POUTINES!!!



 Here’s to KE & S- A beautiful couple, amazing friends & phenomenal hosts!


Love u both
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment