Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Two For One

Oh My Goodness... I am so happy that it is FINALLY FRIDAY! As we all know, I love the weekend and it makes me so happy that I get to sleep in and have a bit of time to myself. As is usually the case, both E and I will have to work a little this weekend, but at least we won't have to be up at 6. That makes me happy. It is an especially good Friday today because I have not one, but two things to be celebrating. I love me a good celebration... especially if it means I get to have champagne. 


First off, it's my Aunt T's 50th birthday today! Though she lives out West and we only get to see her every once in a while, we always have a great time when we are together and we absolutely love getting to see her. She is fun, loving and has a great sense of humor. I wish we got to see her more, but I guess it is our turn to visit! So Happy Birthday Aunt T, we hope you have a great day and an amazing 50th year. 


At Tracy's Wedding in Montreal with my Cousin A

Secondly, I want to congratulate my amazing boyfriend E who had his last exam today and has finished his program at the Montreal Aerospace School. He has worked so hard, waking up early every day and hardly missing any classes. I am so proud of how well he has done and I know he is going to be amazing at his job. He is so supportive when it comes to my work and everything, so I hope I have been as supportive to him as he has been to me. Congratulations E!



Have a great weekend everyone!
With Love,
S

3 comments:

  1. Yay Eugene! Quite an accomplishment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation as we all know how hard you worked.
    Good luck and best wishes on your new career!
    J&D

    ReplyDelete