Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Wuthering Heights

Good Monday Morning Everyone! I hope that everyone had a nice weekend and that you got to relax, at least a little. I had a busy weekend, but took it easy at night which was nice. I am so happy that this week is a four day week and that T, B, E and I will be heading to Toronto this weekend to meet up with B's family for Easter Weekend. We always have so much fun when we go there and I cannot wait. Last time we visited was for T and B's engagement party (I cannot believe it has been that long) but here are a few photos of what may or may not have happened on our last visit. 


Impromptu dance party the night before the engagement party that left us all a little... tired the next day. I don't know what is up with our questionable moves, but I can tell you that this year.. any dance party we will be having will for sure include this dance.

Sister love at the Firehall. I hope we get to grab a drink there because no visit to Oakville is complete without one

We just always laugh a lot and have an amazing time. We miss K when we are not with her, so it is so great that we are going to get to spend a whole weekend with her in TO. The five of us, along with amazing friend P who we miss very much, will be going to the Raptor's game on Friday and I can't wait. I haven't been to a basketball game in years and I know we will have an awesome time. Too bad we couldn't get a 7th ticket because, who knows... the Raptor's may have wanted to draft him despite his apparent drinking problem. 


Henry are you excited?!?


Now I know it's Monday and a lot of people aren't in the best of moods, but I have the perfect way to turn your Monday frown upside down. My best friend LB, who also happens to be the funniest gal I know, made a cover music video of Kate Bush's "Wuthering Heights". For those of you who don't know Kate, she was a 70's and 80's British Rock Star who's music and dancing were a little.. different. Well, Lauren made my day when she sent me these videos so I hope you take the time to watch them. Honestly, I promise it will make you laugh. She always knows how to cheer me up. 




Here is Kate Bush's "Wuthering Heights", watch at least a few seconds of it to see what it's about. 


LB is the greatest friend a girl could ask for, and it helps that she also has the best sense of humor I've ever seen. Unfortunately, she lives in Toronto but will be in Montreal while I am there    :( so we'll just have to schedule another weekend to be together. Miss you sister. 

Have a happy Monday!
With Love,
S

2 comments:

  1. That video is too funny. Made me laugh this Monday morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren you are hilarious! you kill me. that was great.

    ReplyDelete