Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Countdown Begins

Three days until my sisters and I depart on our Surprise Weekend. I know the girls are anxious to find out where we are going but B and I discussed it decided it is more fun to make them wait - really, what's a couple more days? The destination will be revealed as we head out for the adventure so for now, I leave them with one clue - none of them have been to where we are going.

I do need them to be a little prepared so for now, I leave them with a check list of what they should bring:

- Good play lists (and make sure the "Wobble" is on it)
- A couple of dresses
- Sunglasses
- Sandals
- Bathing suit
- Henry
Oh ya, and your passports!
xxoo
Tracy

6 comments:

  1. OMG... I can't wait... I love surprises.. Can't wait girlies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying!!!
    SO SO SO excited :)
    Best sister/boyfriend/brother-in-law (did I leave out any planners???) EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cantttttt waitttttttttt ahhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could join you guys!!! So exciting!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the cutest. Can you adopt me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I know the deets of this destination, I couldn't be more excited for you! Bermp Bermp Bermuda!

    ReplyDelete