Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Discovering Napa

Napa has been wonderful so far. the people are friendly, the food is delicious, the scenery is breathtaking and i am surrounded by vineyards - i couldn't ask for anything more.


lunch at the public market








Being memorial day weekend, the wineries were super busy today. that didn't stop us from seeing what we wanted to see and tasting some fabulous new wines. If in the area, I highly recommend v sattui winery. it was our favorite of the day. I liked all but one of the wines that I tasted. Unfortunately, their wines are not sold in stores.



























The perfect end to a wonderful day - sharing a bottle of bubbly and french baguette with my husband while listening to live music on a terrace at beringer wines.






tracy

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are stunning and you look gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about it! Miss you sistah! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember from your pictures how nice it is. I wasn't into wine so I let John O do all the tasting --too bad. Great pictures and happy you are enjoying. Miss you -- tell B I am just as bad on the Dixie as the others but still have fun! L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful T!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! Enjoy the rest of your trip! xo

    ReplyDelete