Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Not To Get All Political Or Anything...

Good Friday Morning Everyone! So it's finally Friday and the weekend is upon us. Work has been hectic, both in and out of the office, and I am looking forward to having the weekend off. T & B will be back from their West Coast Honeymoon, and I have to say, I've missed my sister and look forward to having her back here in MTL. I'm sure she won't be as pleased however, as it looks like they are having an amazing time. They will be especially annoyed since tomorrow the students, who have been protesting for over five weeks now, are planning a huge demonstration tomorrow due to a breakdown in negotiations with the government. Now, without getting into the politics of the matter, because my view may not necessarily be shared by all, I found a great picture that sums up what has been going on in MTL for the past couple of months. 




And for those of you who missed the whole 'time magazine cover page' scandal.... here is the original from Time Magazine's May Issue. 




I thought the student protest version was much funnier... so I hope you get a good laugh out of it. Have a great Friday and an even better weekend! Oh, and try to stay dry!


With Love,
S

2 comments:

  1. That is INSANE. The original is very disconcerting, though it makes for a powerful cover page.

    ReplyDelete